Frequently Asked Questions
How does purchasing a property from your site work?
Purchasing land is fun and we strive to make the process simple and stress free for you. Here are the steps:
- Simply hit the “Reserve Now” button.
- Fill in your information and press submit.
- We will be notified and the contract creation process will start.
- You will receive a link to fill out a brief personal information form necessary for creating the contract
- Once the contract documents have been created, they will be sent to you via DocUsign to review and sign.
- At this point we will set you up in our note payment system. That’s it ! You are now a landowner.
Are you a real estate agent?
We are not real estate agents. We are land investors. This means that we own the land we sell to you without the middle man.
Can you keep me help me look for a specific kind of property?
Absolutely! Send us an email with what you’re looking for and we will start the search.
Are their any hidden fees when buying land from you?
Never! The best transaction is a clear transaction. We feel you should know exactly what you’re spending before you spend it! Here is what to expect when purchasing a property.
- The Doc Fee: This fee covers the creation of the contract and the filing of all documents necessary with the county.
- Property taxes: we prorate these and add them to your monthly bill. These typically range from $5 to $15 per month.
- Note Fee:Each property has a $10 per month note fee. This fee covers the management of the note and gives you personal access to the system where you can view your account anytime and make payments.
All fees are clearly noted for each property. Cash purchases will not require a note fee or property taxes!
How do I know if this is a safe way to purchase property?
Your satisfaction is important to us and that’s why we offer a 90-day money back guarantee on all of our parcels. If you’re not happy, we will make it right.